Well established company in the roofing and construction industry is looking for the services of proactive, reliable, and responsible workers to expand our close knit team in the greater Grand Rapids Area. Position will challenge you to utilize great problem solving and organizational skills, and effective communication skills with office as well as fellow employees in the field. We encourage the growth and development of all our employees, providing training internally to meet company standards and external training to meet more specific standards. Positive interaction with clients, repair tech duties and being a supportive team member will keep you challenged and busy. If you are a self-motivated, positive person, and desire to be part of a growing organization, this could be your next long term role.
- Assist in repairs often involving re-flashing chimneys, step flashing dormers, re-flashing skylights, repairing valleys, patching sections with missing shingles, etc.
- Assist in other roof work such as insulation, venting, gutter & gutter guard.
- Be available to coordinate or perform emergency repairs – some on call which may involve evening & weekend work
- Work efficiently & effectively with minimal supervision
- Take before, during & after pictures of work & upload to CompanyCam
- Maintain a clean & organized truck with tools in their place, maintained & oiled
- Maintain clean & organized warehouse when putting materials & tools away
- Make trips to hardware store for materials not available in warehouse or on truck
- Follow schedule set by Repair Supervisor & communicate any questions, problems, etc. with him/her
- Attend weekly Repair Tech meeting to discuss scheduling, work orders, contract fulfillment, etc.