Senior Roofing Repair Technician
We are a well-established company in the roofing industry that is looking for a roofer that is proactive, reliable, and a responsible worker to expand our close-knit team in the greater Grand Rapids Area. This position will challenge you to utilize problem solving skills, organizational skills, and effective communication skills with fellow employees throughout the departments. We encourage growth, development, and provide valuable training. If you are a self-motivated, positive person, and have a desire to be part of a team, this could be your next long-term role.
Pay is $22 - $30 per hour, depending on experience.
- Perform roof repairs involving re-flashing chimneys, step flashing dormers, re-flashing skylights, repairing valleys, patching sections with missing shingles, etc.
- Assist in other roof work such as insulation, venting, gutter & gutter guard.
- Be available to coordinate or perform emergency repairs – some on-call which may involve evening & weekend work.
- Work efficiently and effectively with minimal supervision.
- Take before, during, and after pictures at job sites.
- Maintain a clean and organized truck with tools in their place.
- Maintain clean and organized warehouse when putting materials & tools away.
- Make trips to hardware stores for materials.
- Follow schedule set by Production Coordinator
- Communicate any questions, problems, etc.
- Attend weekly Repair Technician meeting to discuss safety, scheduling, work orders, contract fulfillment, etc.
- Paid Training
- Advancement opportunities
- Paid Weekly
- Holiday pay
- Paid time off (PTO)
- 401 K Retirement plan w/ 100% match*
- $250 per month health reimbursement account